You have cybersecurity questions, we have answers. Real answers, not buzzwords, jargon or marketing fluff. Our services are meaningful, actionable and straight-forward. Our services are time-tested, proven, battle-hardened solutions for cybersecurity's toughest challenges.
For the last half-decade GreyCastle Security has been managing risk for businesses that decided it was time to get serious about cybersecurity.
Let us redefine cybersecurity for you.
How is this different than what I've been doing?
Our approach to cybersecurity is different because it's:
- Risk-Based - Chances are you've wasted money on cybersecurity efforts in the past, or worse yet - you have no idea if they worked or not. Everything we do reduces your risk - we'll give you the data to prove it.
- Continuous - All of our services are designed to repeat continuously, ensuring that you're never unprotected. Additionally, all of our services are integrated, so they work even better when implemented together.
- Managed - Measuring your cybersecurity progress has become an important part of compliance and job security. Our program comes with all of the tools and data you need to demonstrate progress. You'll also get a dedicated Account Manager who will advocate for you throughout the program.
- Realistic - Security budgets, time and resource constraints and office politics all play a role in cybersecurity today. We know because our team members have lived through these challenges themselves. What you get from us is passionately practical cybersecurity, not pie-in-the-sky, utopian fairy tales and snake oil.
Why do Managed Security Services (MSS) make more sense?
GreyCastle Security services are delivered continuously, because you and your business face cybersecurity risks continuously. See for yourself which makes more sense.
- World-Class Cybersecurity Services - You'll get the highest-quality cybersecurity services available.
- Highly-Certified, Experienced Cybersecurity Team - You'll get a team of experienced experts with specialties in all cybersecurity domains.
- Client Portal - You'll have 24x7 visibility to all of your cybersecurity efforts and their status, online and up-to-date.
- Information Security Office (ISO) - You'll get a dedicated ISO who will coordinate and manage your team of cybersecurity experts.
- Account Manager - You'll get a dedicated Client advocate to maximize your relationship with us.
- Security Road Map (SRM) - You'll get a custom-tailored cybersecurity plan based on your risks.
- Incident Response Team - You'll get your own Incident Response Team, on call 24x7x365.
- Policy, Plan and Program Template Library - You'll get access to our fully-stocked library of policies, plans and program templates and documents.
- Quarterly Security Reviews (QSRs) - You'll get regular reviews of your progress, industry trends, satisfaction and future plans.
- Priority Scheduling and Support - You'll be first in line when we are scheduling services and you need services urgently.
How do I get started?
Whether you're just getting started or you're enhancing your existing cybersecurity program, we make it easy to get started. Our team of Cybersecurity Solutions Advisors can help determine your needs, fit your budget and take the first step.