The Solution Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) is an entry-level professional sales position responsible for qualifying leads and supporting all lead generation efforts for the organization. This role is seeking candidates with 1+ years’ experience in an inside sales role.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all inbound lead qualification efforts to include:
- Marketing prospecting campaigns
- Executing multimedia (call, email, LinkedIn, videos, etc.) campaigns to identify sales interest and qualify marketing driven leads
- Partner Program prospecting campaigns
- Executing multimedia (call, email, LinkedIn, videos, etc.) campaigns to identify sales interest and qualify partner program driven leads
- Responsible for building and executing outbound lead generation efforts to include:
- Researching and identifying potential targets in conjunction with ideal client profiles
- Building rapport with key decision makers via multimedia approach
- Qualifying that prospect has cybersecurity budget, decision makers are involved, need is identified, and timing is acceptable
- Booking sales meetings with Solution Advisors (Outside Sales Rep
- Proactive verification of win/loss reasons for closed opportunities
- Research emerging trends, technology and competitive information specifically, but not limited to the Financial vertical
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date information on all lead generation efforts within Salesforce
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Participate in initial phase of sales process with Solution Advisor (Outside Manage and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities) to ensure proper qualification and handoff
- Conference and tradeshow attendance
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in company and self-directed professional development efforts, reviewing relevant publications and industry trends, and participating in applicable professional societies
- Ensure targets/objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Other duties as required
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possibly weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s effort to maintain and improve information security
GreyCastle Security considers this position as Moderate Risk with an unlikely potential to view, access, or download restricted information, private client information or internal data. This information must be treated with sensitivity and in the most secure manner. <
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Relationship Building
- Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Time Management and Prioritization Capabilities
- Highly Organized
- Storytelling Ability
- Candidates should be competitive, tenacious and excited to pursue a career in Sales
Required Education and Experience
- Inside Sales experience AND/OR cybersecurity related degree
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity preferred
- If no, Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or other relevant field required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.