Associate Solution Engineer
VP, Solutions and Product Management
Up to 10%
The Associate Solutions Engineer has and understanding of cybersecurity solutions and works to support the Solutions and Product Management team. The Associate Solutions Engineer works to ensure products and solutions are relevant, aligned across the business, properly engineered to address client and prospect needs, and provides clear value.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Works with Business Development to ensure that client needs are aligned with our solutions and effectively addresses business challenges
▪ Uses technical knowledge to design, explain and justify solutions
▪ Provides insights to Return on Investment (ROI) for client and prospect solutions and works to provide clear business value
▪ Builds detailed work plans that clearly reflect agreed upon outcomes and expectations
▪ Understands and applies technical engineering processes and links to sales concepts and processes to satisfy client and prospect needs
▪ Works with Service delivery teams to set and align client expectations and ensure clarity for key outcomes
▪ Demonstrates, where appropriate, the processes and outcomes involved with solutions and services to show the client/prospect clear value
▪ Prepares appropriate proposal and project documentation necessary to accurately scope and price solutions and services
▪ Must complete GreyCastle Security Sales training
▪ Must complete GreyCastle Security Services training
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
This job operates both in a professional office environment and from remote locations (partner offices, home office, and travel locations). This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
GreyCastle Security is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment offers are contingent on passing a background screening and drug screen test.