The Program Manager ensures effective delivery and execution of GreyCastle services in-line with contractual requirements and client expectations. The Program Managers are assigned via the client team assignment made by the Resource Manager and are responsible for ensuring client programs have established delivery teams, program & project plans, and the overall fiscal health and quality of contracts and projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include:
- Project Coordination and Management
- Coordinate service delivery for individual projects and multi-year managed contracts.
- Ensure delivery is in-line with contract and client expectations, including budget, resource assignment and management, and project hourly estimates.
- Have the ability to manage multiple project schedules including:
- Lead, coordinate and plan status and initialization calls.
- Work collaboratively with multiple service teams and other departments, including business development, finance, marketing and others.
- Expertly utilize project management software for contract and project management, including planning and reporting.
- Resource Management
- Coordinate resources and make resourcing recommendations for project execution over short and long-term contracts.
- Drive the team to successful project delivery,
- Adhere to GreyCastle standards for reporting of project health and related metrics.
- Regularly report against and react to project metrics to ensure execution in-line with objectives and corporate strategies,
- Collaborate with business units, including Business Development, Services and Marketing to ensure well-planned project/program plans are provided to clients and prospects.
- Interface with technical resources to facilitate resourcing, project planning and problem resolution.
- Fiscal Health
- Manage and report on the fiscal health of all contracts and projects, including:
- Project budget
- Project hours
- Project roles
- Lead, model, and support GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Actively participate in training seminars and workshops that align to GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Business Acumen
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Presentation Capability
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategy and Solutioning
- Communication Proficiency
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other productivity applications.
- Proficiency with project management software.
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years of project management or coordination experience
- Will require candidates to acquire position specific certification (ITIL, PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma or equivalent)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
GreyCastle Security is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment offers are contingent on passing a background screening and drug screen test.