The Cybersecurity Enterprise Solution Specialist is responsible for providing sales support to our Enterprise sales team to include the Vice President of Business Development and Enterprise Accounts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enterprise Solutions Specialist
- Achievement of eight enterprise sales qualified leads (SQL) appointments per month leading to $150,000 in closed business per month.
- Work together with the enterprise team to manage existing enterprise accounts to deliver client satisfaction, create upsell opportunities, and earn referrals to future clients.
- Assist Enterprise team in effectively manage their day to day activities, client communication, customer appointments, and follow up coordination.
- Input opportunities and prospect/client and stage updates, and final result of opportunities into Salesforce.
- Track client communication via email and updates from Enterprise team to ensure timely follow up based on the sales process or customer expectations.
- Book new and follow up appointments in Outlook. Assist in the scheduling of quarterly executive current client journey touchpoints (live, email, phone).
- Assist Enterprise team in building client presentations in prescribe and proposal phase of the Sales Drawbridge. Review client and prospect proposals for accuracy and quality and ensure Salesforce reflects the same.
- Assist in the identification, management, and growth of a portfolio of vertically focused societies, organizations, and consortiums identifying creative strategies and revenue streams for GreyCastle based on the organization's unique membership and their emerging interests in cybersecurity initiatives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, participating in professional societies.
- Attend and actively participate in all pertinent meetings as designated by senior leadership.
- Lead, model, and support GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Actively participate in training seminars and workshops that align to GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Project Development and Management
- Account Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Sales and Presentation Skills
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years of sales or sales support experience
- Proven track record of account management success
- Track record of establishing and developing new client relationships from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
GreyCastle Security is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment offers are contingent on passing a background screening and drug screen test.