The Cybersecurity Account Manager generates new business opportunities from current project and managed service clients through the GreyCastle expansion model and proactively executing the GreyCastle client adoption process. The Account Manager strives for client loyalty and positive experience surveys leading to increase penetration into the account, any societies, organizations, or consortiums that the client works collaboratively with in their industry, and referrals to new organizations that have yet to join the GreyCastle mission.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales and Revenue Generation
- Actively identifies and develops new and renewal opportunities with current project and managed service clients through the GreyCastle expansion model to contribute in exceeding individual and team quarterly and annual goals.
- Through GreyCastle client adoption process, proactively integrate deeply into the client organization to be referenced as a trusted advisor– an advisor that understands their business and educates the client to ensure they are proactively managing their cybersecurity posture providing recommendations and expanding implementation of GreyCastle and partner organization solutions as defined in their strategic cybersecurity roadmap.
- Garner sales qualified referrals to new organizations from current clients that meet and exceed the established referral goals communicated by the team lead.
Cross Functional Collaboration and Administrative Responsibilities
- Proactively manages, participates, and executes client engagement touchpoints as defined by the client tier mapping provided by team lead.
- Works collaboratively with VP of BD and EA to execute executive current client (Project and MSS) journey touchpoints (live, email, phone) that will foster improved account relations, account penetration, and client loyalty.
- Proactively manage all account information client in Sales Force and any additional related software platforms.
- Attend and actively participate in all pertinent meetings as designated by GCS leadership.
- Monitor competitive performance, customer feedback, client retention, and satisfaction to meet and exceed GCS standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Lead, model, and support GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Actively participate in training seminars and workshops that align to GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Time and Management and Organizational Skills
- Client Development Planning and Sales Aptitude
- Cybersecurity Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
- Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished experience with a Service organization
- 3-5 years of Business Development in a business to business capacity
- 2+ years of successful Account Management experience, preferably with existing clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications and principles
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
GreyCastle Security is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment offers are contingent on passing a background screening and drug screen test.