The Operations Specialist supports GreyCastle Security operations by maintaining office systems and providing support in major clerical functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Managing the Company reception area, greeting and receiving clients/visitors, and answering phones
- Maintaining the relationship with our travel vendor and booking travel arrangements and coordinating multiple calendars for new employees and on an as needed basis
- Mail and Shipping for the Company as needed
- Coordinating, ordering and maintaining office supplies/groceries
- Assist with scheduling for new employee orientation
- Responsible for conducting onboarding meetings for Company expenses and travel
- Responsible for office Maintenance and housekeeping for GreyCastle Security, including maintaining the relationship with landlord and cleaning vendors
- Responsible for obtaining monthly parking passes, keeping records of all employees parking passes and license plates, and issuing parking passes to new employees
- Attendance at career fairs when needed
- Office supply inventory and procurement for the Company
- Partnering with People and Culture on coordinating and ordering for all company events
- Opening and sorting mail
- Process Bank Deposits
- Accounts Receivables
- Scanning and Filing
- Lead, model, and support GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Actively participate in training seminars and workshops that align to GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills, attention to detail a must
- Outstanding decision-making ability
- Uncompromising ethics
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to work in a controlled, confidential environment
- Willingness and ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to work relentlessly towards goals and deadlines
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years of office management experience or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Billing and Invoicing Systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.