The Director of Service Operations oversees all service delivery, including execution of all client-facing work and development of new services. The Director works to ensure that services are delivered and developed in-line with business strategy and objectives, including quality, productivity, profitability and revenue targets and are ultimately realized by GreyCastle Security clients and partners as relevant, practical and effective.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include:
- Service Delivery
- Ensure services are delivered in-line with quality, productivity and revenue targets
- Service Development
- Oversee service development projects and resources, in-line with expected development workload and business outcomes
- Process Improvement & Change Management
- Research and implement new directives for business growth, efficiency, quality and profitability
- Participate in strategic planning, and develop/execute/manage supporting plans
- Define, manage and oversee change management processes
- Resource Management
- Manage staffing requirements to support current and projected workload, including required skills, overall service delivery capability, training and hiring
- Build and maintain service-wide hiring and training plans
- Partner with team to build effective teams best suited to deliver current and project services
- Monitor revenue margins and ensure service delivery methods and resourcing attain revenue targets
- Manage cost line by ensuring services are delivered with appropriate resources
- Manage and report key business metrics around quality, performance, revenue, resourcing and others
- Must complete GreyCastle leadership training and professional development requirements
- Partner with direct reports to successfully obtain business objectives and execute strategic plans
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members, serving as a senior escalation point
- Act as coach, mentor and point of escalation for Service Managers
- Build and maintain independent development plans for direct reports to ensure growth and opportunity
- Collaborate with business units, including Business Development, Services, Business Intelligence and Marketing to ensure alignment across business units
- Partner with Service Architects, Product Management, Business Development and Solutions Engineers to ensure alignment of service delivery, development and non-standard contract approval and delivery
- Lead, model, and support GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Actively participate in training seminars and workshops that align to GreyCastle Security’s Values, VIBES, and 4Crowns
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned
This position is responsible for the following positions:
- Cybersecurity Service Managers
- Resource Manager
- Manager, Project Management Office
This position is responsible for the employee life cycle for all direct reports and oversees the employee lifecycle for all indirect reports on the Services team. The employee life cycle includes but isn’t limited to the following: hiring, disciplinary, promotions, transfers, and termination.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Presentation Capability
- Client Relationship Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Decision Making
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other productivity applications
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Proposal preparation and delivery
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ comprehensive management or related operational experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.