Title: Services Coordinator
Location: Troy, NY
Supervisor: Vice President of Services
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Travel Requirements: As needed
The Services Coordinator is specifcally dedicated to the support of clients. The Services Coordinator is responsible for all analytical, logistical, scheduling, and data management aspects associated with clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Service Coordinator will work with the individual clients on their project status document and be a proactive resource in the maintenance of these documents whereby coordinating with both the client and GreyCastle Security employees on scope, purpose, timeframe, and resources needed for successful implementation
- The Service Coordinator, after an agreed upon amount of time, will lead the monthly ISO calls with each client. The Service Coordinator will also be responsible for the drafting and review of the client agendas and will distribute the agendas to the client 5 days prior to the next call
- The Service coordinator tasks also include, but are not limited to, taking meeting minutes, assisting with and following up on reactive requests, and compiling project management and billable time reports as necessary
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Information security experience is not required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel