Building a castle
GreyCastle Security was founded half a decade ago on the principle that cybersecurity and effective defense is entirely possible if you use common sense, apply a system of measurement and know what you're trying to protect.
Traditional security has taught us many lessons, none more important than a sense of urgency. Other important lessons include:
- Target, Home Depot and Sony all had racks full of technology, and they were still compromised.
- A breach can be a career-ending event for company executives.
- People are the biggest risk you face, inside and outside the company walls.
GreyCastle Security is the leading cybersecurity services provider dedicated exclusively to cybersecurity and the practical management of cybersecurity risks.
- First, we believe that your cybersecurity solutions must be delivered continuously. Your assets, threats and vulnerabilities change every day, so must your defenses.
- Second, we believe that the only way to build a foundation for cybersecurity is through an effective risk management program. Guessing is not longer an option.
- Third, cybersecurity is not an IT issue. In fact, 75% of your cybersecurity risks have little to do with IT.
- Last, You have been, will be and probably are currently compromised. You must operate from this assumption if you have any chance of defeating your adversaries.
Why we're different
We're not afraid to say - we're a little bit different. As cliche as this may sound, your engagement with us will be different, because:
- All we do is cybersecurity, all day, every day. We don't sell phones, computers or insurance.
- We don't sell hardware or software and it doesn’t matter what you already have – we're going to make it all more secure.
- Our cybersecurity experts are former CIOs, CTOs, ISOs, business owners and technicians.
- We have all answered to audit committees, board members and CEOs, we understand the politics, economics and headaches of cybersecurity.
- We are former consumers of inadequate or inappropriate cybersecurity services, we assume that you have been burned in the past.
Let us redefine cybersecurity for you.